I’ve been keeping a secret

A really big secret.

There’s something in there

If I stand like this, can you see it?

If I awkwardly try to run past the camera, maybe you can spot a bump

Or perhaps Zain can do a better job explaining

Wait. What did you say?! I’m going to have a little brother or sister??? Maybe if I cover my eyes, it won’t be true

I’m screaming out of happiness, I swear

In case the pictures didn’t get the point across, I’m 12 and half weeks pregnant…and yes, still running.  The newest little runner in the family is due January 6, 2013!

Comments

Yup! Sometimes the running streak is the only thing that can keep me moving when I’m feeling awful.  I have been taking it verrrrry easy with my running and there is plenty of walking mixed in :).

1. Jamie Miles says

WOOT!  Congrats, Kristen!  I hope you’re feeling well and continue to feel well throughout the pregnancy.  It will be nice to not be huge and swollen in the summer…but getting a winter coat to zip can be an issue. (my second is a January baby, born on the 5th.)  :)

2. Tina Alestra says

Congratulations!!!  I kept up with my running/walking when I was pregnant with my second.  It was a much easier pregnancy than my first.  Very exciting!!!

Awesome! Congrats! Can’t believe you’ve been able to streak while pregnant. That is so cool.

January 6th is an awesome day too because, well, uh, it’s my birthday too.

Good luck with everything and can’t wait to read all about it!

Congrats! I ran through my 1st and 3rd pregnancies (I had a low-lying placenta and was not allowed to run during my 2nd). Keep up the great work & enjoy! I suspect that life in your house will be drastically different next year :)

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and super impressed by your running streak while in your first tri! That’s awesome.  With my last pregnancy though, I felt better on the days I ran too. Hope you can run until the end–but if not, baby comes first :)

6. Suzanne Westenhofer says

Congratulations!!!! I know so many people that are due right around the same time you are. Hope you have been feeling great!