Blogs I love:
Websites I love:
- Runner’s World- So much practical running info here! It is my go to site when I have any questions about running, injuries, etc.
- Active.com- I love this site for finding local running events. It also has lots of great articles on running and other activities.
- Cool Running- Another great website with running info.
- Running Times- Lots of great articles here to help with your training.
- Map My Run- An awesome website where you can map out your run either before or after you go so that you know exactly how much ground you covered. You can also check out local routes that other runners have mapped and shared.
More to come!